Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Bath time bottles

When it comes to relaxing I am one for a nice long soak in the bath with plenty of bubbles surrounding me. But there are some things that are essential for me to really enjoy and de stress, whether it is skin products, body wash or bath soap there are a few things that are a must have at bath time!


Johnson's baby moisturising bath


Now it is true that this is supposed to be for babies, but I find it highly beneficial for my skin, and it leaves it silky smooth when I get out of the bath, so there is no need to moisturise afterwards. Since I was little I have loved the smell of Johnson's products, so I think maybe that is why I use it! But a few drops of this in my bath, and my skin is smooth and very moisturised, and it leaves an amazing smell that completely relaxes me!


Simple skin to skin shower cream


The simple bath range is one that I have loved for a few years, I especially love their shower creams. It leaves my skin super soft and depending on which shower cream you get, it smells so so good! 
I particularly love this product because the smells doesn't just die down after you come out of the bath, it tends to linger on your skin for a good few hours which is a lot longer than most shower creams I have tried. I also have very itchy skin, especially in the night, and I find that this products soothes my skin and I sleep a lot better because I am not constantly scratching! 


Palmolive anti-dandruff shampoo


Because I have very thick and long hair I have suffered most of my life with dandruff...not afraid to admit it and yes I hate it! I had tried many anti dandruff shampoos, and head and shoulders, however nothing I tried worked. Until I started using this beauty.
After a week of using this shampoo my dandruff was GONE! It contains all natural ingredients and it has left my hair silky, soft and dandruff free, I would highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers the same as I do and it also has an amazing smell to it that anyone would be jealous of!


That is it for my bath time bottles but these are all simply amazing and they just be SIMPLE products and nothing fancy but I love them and I hope some of you love them too. 

Little Ren x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig