Saturday, 17 October 2015

I'm donating my hair


Hello everybody!

This isn't one my my usual posts but I felt that it was important to share it with you regardless!

Yesterday afternoon I was fiddling about with my hair and getting very annoyed with it, when I had a thought...I will donate the majority of my hair to 'The Little Princess Trust' and just have my hair short! I love my long hair, I can't remember the last time my hair was shorter than hip length but I gathered that if can't do anything with it, then maybe the charity can!

The charity takes real hair that has been donated and turn it into a wig for a child who has lost their hair through cancer and other diseases, they make and give these wigs away completely free! The cost of a wig is around £350 so aside from donating my hair I am looking to raise £350 on the side, so that it helps the charity out for doing such an amazing job and making children so happy!

I have set up a 'JustGivingPage' and I will leave the link below! And if any of you could spare even 50p that would be a great help :) it is for an amazing cause and it puts a huge smile on the faces of children suffering with Cancer. 

If you could all please share this post or my JustGiving page that would be a huge help too!!

Thank you all so much! 

Little Ren x

https://www.justgiving.com/AshleeRenee



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig