Friday, 30 October 2015

Maybelline Coloursensational Shine Gloss

Hello everyone! 

When I was younger I was never a fan of the lipstick or lip stains, I never liked my lips to be too bright, I always thought people would think I was trying too hard (Even though half the girls in my school had bright lips), so I never really bothered. 
After a few years I always wondered why I never at least tried it, so eventually I did...And I fell in love! Ever since then I have been a huge fan of the lip products and always try out new things, however about 3 years ago there was one product I became obsessed with, and I am still obsessed with it to this day, so I thought I would share it with you! It's the Maybelline Coloursensational Shine Gloss. It is a pretty old products but they still sell it and in my opinion it is still super amazing. 
I adore the packaging on this product, a pretty silver top that you twist, and the colour of the product underneath. The one I have is in the colour Gleaming Genadine, and it's a dark berry red that is just perfect for autumn and winter. I only wear this lip product in the autumn/winter, as I feel it makes a real impact to the outfit I am wearing, it also gives my make up a warm tint to it on those frosty days. 
This product is not a lipstick but a lip gloss or a lip stain. Another reason why I love this products is that it is super pigmented and it stays on pretty much all day, perfect for parties!! 
The gloss is also small in size which is really beneficial for travelling, it can fit in a very small purse or make up bag which means when out and about you can always keep it with you. I do really love this product, and I am actually going to pick up some other colours to see how I like them and maybe write about them too. But I do believe that this will forever be my favourite autumn lip shine, and I may have to stock up as I have gone through 2 already (Oops!) This lip shine, may say (Shine) But in my opinion it is more matt than anything, however it does leave with a subtle glossy finish, while still keeping the full matt look. 
This is what it looks like with a full make up look, (Sorry about my totoro top lol)
I would highly recommend this to anyone who has a love for deep berry colours and gloss! You can purchase this product from boots HERE

This has been my first beauty review, and I was so excited to write about one of my favourite products! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and let me know in the comments what your favourite lip gloss/stick is!

Little Ren xx 





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. That's a lovely shade!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this shade! It's so warm and autumnal! X

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig