Friday, 23 October 2015

What I eat in a day

Hello everyone!

Some of you may be aware that I have been trying to lose weight and become a better version of myself, well that doesn't just end at working out, it also extends to my eating habits. Although I am not the type of person to ONLY eat unhealthy an fatty foods, I actually love healthy food. Fruits, vegetables, you name it I will most likely eat it (Obviously right? ha!) 
My problem is that I simply eat too much food, so I decided to cut down my portions and change the way I eat to see the results. So I have written down everything I ate yesterday and it may help someone who is struggling to know what foods to eat! 
I would just like to point out that I am in no way a nutritionist, I am just writing down what works for me!


Breakfast: Oatmeal with peanut butter and banana. 1 sliced apple. A small glass of orange juice


Lunch: Gluten free tortilla wrap filled with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot carrot and sweet chilli sauce. 1 Orange and 1 apple


Dinner: Baked sweet potato with non dairy butter, topped with baked beans and 1 cup of cheddar cheese. 

Snacks throughout the day: more apples ( I love apples!) A square of dark chocolate (81%) soy vanilla yoghurt. A small bad of cashew nuts. 

So that is a small fraction of my overall diet! Any meat products that are mentioned are actually vegetarian, but that's very rare that I eat these products every day. I would also like to say that there are not any photographs of the actual meals that were prepared yesterday as I simply forgot to take photos but I really wanted to share my daily food intake with you guys so instead I will replace the food photo with my face! I will start posting up my food in instagram though so you guys don't feel as if I am misleading you!


Little Ren xx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig