Tuesday, 10 November 2015

20 Facts about me

As most of my readers don't really know me, I thought I would do the 20 facts about me tag! 
I must warn you I am not that interesting but I'm going to tell you anyway (: 

1. My full name is Ashlee Renee Grove but I prefer the name Renee

2. I have been in and out of college for the last 6 years because I never really knew what I wanted to do with my life

3. When I was 2 I climbed into my dads scolding hot bath and fell in, I still have the scar on my leg but you can only see it when I have a tan! (Which is never)

4. I prefer my dog's company over people, she doesn't judge my life

5. When I was 9 my ambition was to become a spy

6. I still have the original hardback storybook of Winnie the Pooh by A.A Milne. It's still in mint condition and I refuse to let my mum sell it!

7. Because of my family's military background, and the fact some of my relatives are still in the forces, any books or films that involve war stories I will watch or read! Fiction or non fiction

8. If a dog is in a horror movie I pray to all gods that the human die instead! 

9. I have 8 years of experience in Thai Boxing and got to my brown belt but then I quit, that's when I piled on the weight.

10. My favourite book series is the Demonata series by Darren Shan, if you love horror books then these are a must have!

11. I had 4 relationships in my life, 3 of those cheated on me, but I am lucky to still have the forth with me...Wouldn't change my batman for the world

12. Sometimes I sit and cry but I get confused because I have no idea what I am crying about

13. I have an obsession with peanut butter! Smooth not crunchy

14. The labrynth is my all time favourite movie!

15. Every Christmas eve I have to watch the Muppets Christmas Carol...It's tradition

16. I didn't learn how to do make up until I was 15

17. I suffer with anxiety and panic disorder, it gets worse if I feel like I am in an uncomfortable situation

18. I was on Got To Dance with my old street dance team...We didn't get through

19. The very first YouTube video star I watched Was Danisnotonfire 

20. My life goal is to become a midwife

These are my 20 facts about me! Not very interesting I know but this is my life! I do hope to become more interesting in the future! 

Little Ren xxx
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. agree with the ones about dogs haha!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee! Im from the #lbloggers chat today and had to stop by your blog! Its absolutely amazing and i didn't learn how to do makeup until 15 either!! Cant wait to see more posts from you! Followed your other social medias too! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading! It really means a lot that people like what I write! Haha I am glad I wasn't the only late bloomer in the make up department! I will be sure to follow back! xx

      Delete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig