Saturday, 7 November 2015

Autumn park walk


You know how yesterday, I was worried about my relationship, and I felt that maybe Batman didn't love me as much as he once did? I think I was being paranoid. Today he has shown me how much he truly cares. 

Sometimes it's the smallest things in life that can change the way we think, the way we feel, and today Batman showed me that he loves me, just by a simple stroll in the park.



Today he has danced with me foolishly to our song in the kitchen while making me tea, he has told me i'm beautiful and told me to get dressed warm because we were taking Belle to the park and were going to take some memorable photos. We came home and he cooked me food, and is currently running me a bath.

Maybe I wasn't paying attention much? Or maybe I was having a down day and thought that I was loosing him? Or maybe we just needed something as simple as a stroll in the icy wind to get our spark back. I will link some of the photos below, but some of them I wish to keep to myself and keep private. 

Little Ren xxx




















Follow my blog with Bloglovin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig