Sunday, 29 November 2015

Boots and Home Bargains Haul

Hello everyone!
 I am sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I had some mental health issues that I needed to sort out with myself before I could get back into writing. But I am better and I am back with my very first Haul post! 

I think I am going to make this a regular post because I had a lot of fun taking photos and it's nice to share my shopping with people! So without rambling on too much here is my haul!

Boots

Collection - Blush and Glow
Collection - Conceal and Light like a pro
Collection - Eyebrow kit
Collection - lasting perfection foundation (Porcelain 1)
Collection - illuminating touch (Ivory 2)
No7 - Eyelust mascara 
No7 - eye shadow blending brush
Garnier Micellar water
Palmolive - Shampoo
Sanctuary Spa - Cooling glacial scrub
Sanctuary spa - feather light moisture spray


Home Bargains

Wickford & Co - Mulled wine candle
Clearasil  - daily clear superfruit wash
Relax and revive - rose and lavender bath bomb
scent chips - mixed scents
Stationari - London notepad
Teeny tiny little milk bottle 


I don't know exactly how much each individual item was but I do know that overall my total bill came to around £60!! But for the stuff I have and the quality of it I really don't think it's that bad! 
This is only a little blog post I am still getting back into the blogging thing, it seems strange that even just two weeks of being away can feel like starting all over again!

You are all beautiful, don't let anyone ever tell you differently

Little Ren xx





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig