Saturday, 7 November 2015

Max Factor Miracle Match foundation

Hello Everyone!

I have decided to take a break from my college work because if I have to look at one more reference list I will most likely explode!
So I have decided to write a blog post YAAAY!

I am the type of person who uses the same foundation over and over again, and the one I normally use is the Max Factor Face Finity, 3 in 1 foundation, this is a product I have used over and over again for about 4 years now, and I never normally stray from it. 
I was in boots the other day looking for my foundation when I spotted a different one, it was a max factor brand and even though I normally hate trying new things I decided what the hell?

So I picked up the Max Factor, Miracle Match Foundation instead and decided to give it a whirl. The first thing I noticed about this product was the packaging, normally foundations can be very boring, and some of them look the same, but this really caught my eye, the words were highlighted in gold and the pump was black and gold, it looked very pleasing for a foundation, which is why it caught my eye!


The one thing I love about this is that it has a pump, I love these because it's so easy to tell how much foundation I am applying! I tried using this foundation with a foundation brush and did NOT get the results I wanted, it seemed very hard to apply and it didn't seem to stick to my face, so I thought this foundation may be a bust..until I used it with a beauty blender, then the results I saw were totally different! With very little foundation I saw that I was getting full coverage, which is fantastic if you don't like having a face full of heavy foundation, it was very light to apply. 

The other thing I loved about this foundation was that there was no massive shine to it, normally I use powder to take the shine away from my face, but with this foundation I didn't have to do that! Because you only need very little for a full coverage it lasts a lot longer than my other foundations! It is also very easy to clean off with a make up wipe! 

I have definitely found my new foundation and I recommend it to anyone who is in need of something new! You can purchase this foundation HERE

What is your favourite foundation to use? Let me know in the comments 

Little Ren xxx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig