Monday, 16 November 2015

My lipstick collection

Hello Everyone! 

I have accumulated a few lipsticks over the years, some I chuck away but my favourites always seem to stick by me! These are just a few of my favourite lipsticks.





(Photos from first to last)

1. Avon - Rain kissed rose
2. Avon - Endless 
3. Avon - Bronze flame
4. Avon - Provocative plum 





5. Revele Eclat - Brun 
6. Revele Eclat - Caresse
7. No7 - Barley plum



I adore all of these lipsticks, and have always found that Avon do amazing ones. As you can tell I am more of a neutral/dark lip kinda gal! You can also see that I prefer a shimmery lip over a matt, but matt is growing on me I have to be honest. 

Does anyone else adore Avon lipsticks? Let me know in the comments!

Little Ren x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig