Saturday, 5 December 2015

My winter pamper night routine

Hello Everyone!

So today's post isn't really Christmas related, but it is winter related, so kind of the same thing! I know that towards Christmas time the weather can be cold, damp, icy, windy and this can result in dry skin, illness and can make you feel rather groggy especially if you have had a long day at work, school, college and so on! So I thought I would share my winter pamper routine that brightens my evening after an eight hour shift at work, and makes me feel super comfortable and cosy!

First I throw off all of my clothes and chuck on some scruffy pyjamas! I sort my work clothes into washing piles and tidy up my bag, then I run a bath. I have been loving Imperial Leather's "Field of dreams" moisturising bath cream, it smells amazing and leaves your skin super soft in the bath, also it makes the best bubbles!



Once the Bath has run I take my simple Skin care make up cleansing wipes and take off all the make up from the day. You should never get into a hot bath with make up on it is NOT good for your skin. 


I then tie back my hair and pin back my fringe or Bangs as some people call them, and take off my make up. After I have done this I then get my Clearasil superfruit face cleanser and, cleans my face with warm water before hopping into the bath, just to make sure every inch of make up has been removed from my face. This facial cleanser smells incredible, just like grapefruit and apples, it is also super refreshing and wakes you up a little!



After I have cleansed my face I get into the bath and relax, I usually take my phone into the bath and catch up on the latest blog posts and twitter chats, also catching up on YouTube videos from my favourite vloggers! Recently I have been LOVING Spa Sanctuary's Glacial scrub, it is super ex-foliating and leaves my skin really soft and smelling fresh.


Once I am out of the bath I moisturise my skin just to make sure that it stays hydrated in the cold weather, so another thing from Sanctuary spa that has pulled on my heart strings is the moisture spray, normally with moisturisers I find that my skin feels too wet afterwards and I kind of have to air dry before putting on my pyjamas but thank the lord for this little gem! It is a spray as oppose to a cream and you just spritz it onto your skin and rub in quickly, it leaves your skin soft and hydrated but there is no wetness left afterwards! For £2.50 you can't go wrong!


Once I have moisturised I find the cosiest onesie I can find and chuck it on! My penguin onesie is one of my favourites and I just find it soft, cosy and super cute!





After I have got all cosy and chucked my slippers on I always head downstairs and make a good cup of tea in my festive mug that Starbucks generously gave to me! 


And I sit by the fire and watch TV and who better to snuggle up with than my little wiggle butt Belle!!


So here that is basically my winter pamper routine! Let me know what you do to unwind in winter and get all cosy!


























SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig