Monday, 8 February 2016

January favourites

Good evening to you good people! 

There is a first time for everything! So what better time than to start a favourites post every month! I know I'm a bit late for the January favourites but I have to start somewhere! This post will include all of the things I have been loving during the month of January! im so excited to share these things with you! I'm always looking for ways to express who I am and make sure my blog is as personal as possible so this way is just perfect! 
So without any more interruptions from myself, here are my January favourites! 

First up we have nail are items, I have never normally been into doing anything with my nails because I used to think that it took way too long and that I could never get them quite as perfect as my friends could get them, mine were always so messy ha! But with practice I began to enjoy the nail spoiling process! 
First  up we have false nails, these nails are dazzle nails, I don't know if they have a proper name or not but their called dazzle nails and the ones I have been loving are these beautiful pink glitter nails which are just super pretty and very subtle, and also these dark green/turquoise nails that just have a small shine to them But make more of a statement when I'm out! So so pretty I adore these nails!


Next up with nail varnish is the L.A colours, colour craze nail polish! I have so many colours of these I have lost count but the three I have been loving recently from left to right are, candy sprinkles, beach babe and Live. Such beautiful colours, perfect for dolling up for a night out of adding some extra colour to an outfit you have! I really love L.A colours, I find they don't chip as easy as some others and the colour last so long!


Next up we have lips! There is only one thing that I have really fallen in love with recently and it's the Lush cosmetics lip scrub 'The Kiss' I have been loving this so so much! The bubblegum one I had has unfortunately run out and up until now that was my go to scrub, but now even though it's limited edition this has to be my new favourite lip scrub by lush! The edible hearts just make it so so beautiful!!
Another item from lush I have been loving is the Pearl massage bar, not only does it smell incredibly fresh and floral, it leaves my skin feeling super smooth and moisturised! 

From massage bars to bath bombs! This particular one is from Holland and barret and it's the lavender bath bomb! The reason I have loved this so much is because I've been suffering with a lot of headaches recently and this bath bomb has helped smooth it amazingly! Once I'm out of the bath my headache is gone, plus it just smells incredible! 

I haven't always been a person who has used hand cream, I used to think of it as pointless and just time consuming, but I have come to realise that in this horrid freezing cold weather my hands have looked horrific! Their dry and feel just very rough so I started using a hand cream that was bought for me for Christmas! And this is the white grace luxury hand cream and honestly it smells incredible! And leaves my hands feeling normal and healthy and super hydrated again! Now I don't go anywhere without it!


Two other skin care items I have been loving, especially to use in the morning is the sanctuary spa green lemon and orange blossom body wash and moisturiser! The amazing scents that comes from these products just wake you up and really get you in a good morning mood! I have mentioned these before but I have to again because I just love them and I mean who doesn't want to smell like an orange!


I am in love with rose gold and these are just perfection! Two rose gold tweezers and a rose gold compact mirror to match! What could be better...their from primark. Yes it got better! These items literally cost me £5 all together and they work really well! The tweezers come with one normal and one fine to really shape your brows and this little compact mirror is perfect for travelling!


JUMPERS! I am obsessed with jumpers, especially in January weather you need a good jumper! These are both from new look and were on sale "yay!" One is a lush maroon and black colour while the other is just simple and light grey! I love the little buttons on the grey jumper I think it makes it look more feminine and also they are super soft, not itchy at all which is a problem I have had in the past, but also they keep you nice and warm in the wind!


So there are my January favourites! Sorry about the quality of some photos! I really need a camera! Let me know your faves in the comments!

Xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig