Tuesday, 18 October 2016

What I ate today

To start off with my weight loss series I thought it only right to post a "What I ate today" post - I am in no way a nutritionist or fitness guru (Clearly not right?) 
-
I would like to point out that I don't even know if this way of eating is going to help me lose weight - it's the first day after all so we shall see how it goes! 
-
Enjoy!
-
Renee 
x


Breakfast - 8:30am

Wholemeal Toast x2 & Peanut butter
1 Banana 
1 cup of lemon & cucumber water
(Yes it's a plastic cup = Student life)


Snack - 2pm 

1 banana & Peanut butter 
I enjoyed this while planning out a few blog posts in my journal!


Dinner - 5pm

Homemade veggie chilli and wholegrain rice - Lush for cold nights!
Also with 1 tortilla wrap.


(Let me know if you want some vegetarian recipe posts!)

Late snacks - After 6pm

I enjoyed a few spoonfuls of some fat free blueberry and elderberry yogurt & half a cup of orange juice - Sorry about the photos I was with flat mates. 


Thanks for reading and have a fab evening!
x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig