Thursday, 17 November 2016

What I eat in a day

Hello everyone!

So as I mentioned in my previous post I have been vegan for about 4-5 days now so I thought it would be a good idea to share a 'what I eat in a day' blog post since my eating habits have changed slightly.

If any vegans out there have any meals or recipes they can share, it would be really helpful to me if you commented below so I can get some ideas! Without babbling on any more lets get straight to it!

Breakfast

Breakfast was 2 pieces of wholegrain avocado toast - topped with veggies. One had cucumber and mushroom and the other had mushroom and spinach. Both had half an avocado mashed onto it and seasoned with salt and pepper. I also drank 1 litre of water with this breakfast as I have tried to do every morning.
The lighting is bad in this photo I know it was gloomy out and it was relatively early! Sorry.



Dinner

Dinner was simple - I picked up a wholegrain protein and pumpkin seed role from morrisons and mashed some home made guacamole on one of the slices and topped it with veggies to make a sandwich and I also made a fairly large salad with sweet chilly dressing. The salad contained Romaine lettuce, tomatoes, red onions and cucumber. I also added the rest of the guacamole on top.



Snacks

Throughout the day I mainly snacked on fruit so the first thing I had was a punnet of strawberries and I demolished the entire thing! Secondly I had two chopped up apples with organic peanut butter drizzled on top and it was honestly super super tasty!



So that is everything I ate in a day and it gives you an idea of what my diet is going to be like now that I am vegan. Honestly it may not seem like much but this day's worth of food kept me full and satisfied all day and I didn't get any sort of cravings that I normally have that would lead me to binge eat. 
Let me know in the comments what sort of things you eat and if you happen to be vegan hit me up and maybe you can give me some tips haha!

Renee x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig