Tuesday, 28 February 2017

Skin care | Night Routine



Hello beautiful readers!

I hope you are all ready and motivated for the start of a new week, I'm finally feeling completely well after my illness and I am so ready to tackle the upcoming days.

I haven't blogged about anything beauty related in such a long time I thought I would break myself in again by writing about my night time skin routine and what I use to cleanse my face after a full face of make up and an extremely busy day. Because I have combination skin it can be difficult for me to find something that really cleanses my face as well as leaving it soft and rejuvenated.
I have come out in all sorts of rashes, pimple breakouts and incredibly red and damaged skin, BUT I recently had a UREKA moment and I think I have finally got the perfect products for me and my silly skin.

Well lets get into it!

...

1) Make up wipes

 - So the first thing I do once I am ready to remove all my make up is use the Simple skincare make up wipes, any other wipes I have used have been so harsh on my skin so I am so thankful these don't sting my face! I remove what I can - There isn't much to say about make up wipes I'm afraid.

2) Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish & Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean 

 - It really varies each night which one of these products I use because I just love them both so much! The Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish really is great for removing my eye make up especially stubborn liquid eyeliner! It just seems to melt away, with the Cleanse and Polish I use the Liz Earle muslin cloth to remove the messed up make up from my face. I adore these cloths because they are so soft and don't leave a harshness on my face afterwards if that makes sense. You basically pump the cream onto your fingers and gently rub it into your skin in a circular motion, including your eyelids too. Then with the muslin cloth you run it under hand hot water and start removing the make up, rinsing the cloth in between. Once this is complete simple rinse the cloth and splash your face with cold water. The same rule applies with the Peaches and Clean however I do not use the muslin cloth for this, I simply rinse my face with warm water.




3) Liz Earle Instant Boost Tonic Water

  - This stuff is a product sent from heaven, it immediately re hydrates my skin and soothes the places where I had to rub a little more to remove the make up e.g. Eyes and lips. This water does exactly what it says on the bottle, with ingredients such as cucumber and aloe vera, it truly revitalises the skin and puts the brightness back into it! I simply pour some of this onto a cotton pad and gently swipe it across my face, there is a subtle smell but it still smells fantastic!



4) Nivea moisturiser 

  - This moisturiser may seem boring to some but it is truly the only one I have found that keeps my skin hydrated throughout the night, with my combination skin during the nights my T Zone can become extremely oily where as the rest of my face is horrid and dry. Nivea keeps everything in balance and I wake up feeling refreshed and my skin looks super bright and glowing. I would recommend this moisturiser every time! It may not be expensive or have a fancy name but it WORKS and that's all that matters right?



So that's my nighttime skincare routine! Leave me a comment if you have tried any of these products before I will also link where you can get these products, you can be directed to the sites just by clicking on the highlighted brand name!

Renee x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig